Saturday 14 February 2015

Week 298 - Any occasion than Birthday

Hi All

Thanks to everyone that joined in with last weeks love is all around challenge, please check if you are a winner or in our top five.

This week it is me (Tracy) setting the theme and i have chosen

"ANY OCCASION OTHER THAN BIRTHDAY"

Plenty of scope for new baby, anniversary, Christmas, Easter, mothers day etc., all i ask is that it is not birthday and it is for another occasion!

Our lovely sponsors this week are:


Jiggery Makery My name is Adele, I graduated in 2013 with a degree in Interior Design and I am currently a carer for my Grandma but in my spare time I love designing digital stamps. They are mostly inspired by 1940/50s Pin-ups and can be quite sassy. My favorite Pin Up artist is Gil Elvgren, whose work is just stunning. I have been both a crafter and an artist alternately all my life but finally feel I have been able to achieve a great balance as a digital stamp designer. Jiggery Makery is my brand, my creative expression and a way to share what I love.


Image result for present image
I am also going to provide a small crafty prize this week

Thanks to my teamies for their beautiful work.....


Jo


Wendy

I will see you next week with our winner and top five.

6 comments:

Mau xx said...

Fab inspiration again from the DT
Congratulations to last weeks winners xxxxx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

Karen Petitt said...

Such gorgeous inspirations and thanks for another fun challenge Karen x

New Creations said...

Great DT projects!!

CraftyGirl said...

Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Bad Kitty said...

Great DT projects!!